Sunday, January 26, 2014

Such a busy weekend!

Well, I finished purging what I could from my bedroom. I gave Julio the weekend to work on his things, he didn't. So this whole week Claudius has no school and we are going thru Julio's things.😜 I have 4 rows and the bind off left to Claudius' shawl. I cast on for a pair of Norwegian fulled mittens for Julio. I found in my purging a hot pink acrylic stole which I will use for the base of Edie's slipper chair. I also found a recycled sari silk sweater which I made a long time ago and forgot about. I remembered that I only had a small amount so I made it top down with short sleeves. It fitted Edie perfectly and matched her plum pants. She wore it to her outing today. I went to church today and went to the small groups connection afterwards. Looks like I am going to join the Spiritual gifts group. It is on Tuesdays at 10 am. This group does sound quite interesting. I never did bake my bread and now I want an apple cobbler too. KNIT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment