Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ugh I loathe shoveling snow!

On a good note, I knitted and finished a cowl with some blueberry colored Handspun on size 13 needles. I am going to work on Claudius' shawl and my red sequined cowl. I haven't done any fleece prepping. Death and snowstorms get in the way of life sometimes. I want to bake some honey cornbread tomorrow so I can make some chocolate honey cornbread pudding for Friday. Let's see what happens! I didn't receive my homework for my class on Friday yet. It is either lost or they gave up on me. I have to make a comment on the fulled mittens I made: the Norwegians knew what they were doing. My hands never got cold, never felt the wind and didn't get wet. I wore my red ones and Claudius wore his. I think we need to buy some stock in Swiss Miss too!

No comments:

Post a Comment