Thursday, January 16, 2014

Slipcover bottom is done!

I started crocheting the seat back yesterday while I was watching Tudor Monastery Christmas! They made a wonderful meat stuffed bread ,which I will be making for Thanksgiving this year. Today I saw Tudor Monastery farm episode 2 and I hand picked my silver mohair at the same time. Ain't I talented?! And since I got Christmas in my heart all throughout the year, I started a crochet Advent scarf in my Handspun yarn. It will go from fuschia and lilac yarn to pink, lilac and natural colored yarn,to natural colored yarn. The scarf will end when it looks long enough. That might be at the end of the 12th day. I did the first 3 patterns today. I knitted on the shawl and now I will continue with the slipcover. Tomorrow will be frenzied for me. I have 3 different classes to go to. A bible study class on the book of Matthew, an Andean accents knitting class at Vogue knitting Live and a Living prayer class. God give me strength! Btw, I got a cute little check from the consignment shop. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment