Sunday, January 12, 2014

STASHDOWN 2014

Wow it has been a long time! Here are my fiber goals for the year: 1) 1 small project a week in crochet. (52 projects) 2) a knitted shawl/ blanket/ afghan every 3 months. I started the first one in October 21, 2013. Must be finished by January 21, 2014. Feather and fan shawl for Claudius. Cast on dates: project #2 January 22- end date April 22 Project #3 April 23 - end date July 23 Project #4 July 24 - end date October 25,2014 3) working on a California Red fleece and a mohair fleece to make myself a sweater to wear to Rhinebeck 2014. 4) for Rhinebeck this year the featured breed is Shetland. I am also spinning up my shetland fleec in a 2 ply. I will figure out what to make with it once it is all spun up. 5) still spinning scandanavian short tail/ alpaca/ bing batts made from the fleeces. They will be made into a scarf for my husband in Tunisian crochet. Hope to enter it in Rhinebeck 6) featured item is gloves/ mittens. I will enter a pair of fulled and needle felted mittens for that category. I will crochet my small items for the Brooklyn's women's exchange to pay for my hobby. Whatever is given back to me in June will be put up for sale on Etsy in September, just in time for Christmas. 6) I will post pics of all my projects at the end of every month. I am sure I won't be doing that, but maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment